Complex shape inspection
Ensure quality and conformance to specifications by inspecting complex components, assemblies, and tooling. Analyze 3D surfaces, cross-sections, trim edges, and geometry.
Understand inspection results at a glance with automatically generated reports that simplify communication between colleagues and customers.
Explore quick and easy programming for measurement sequences. Measure parts with minimal preparation.
- Interactively control the limits of section inspections.
- Customize the interface with the functionality you use most often.
- Inspect features without creating them first.
- Determine the geometric feature type and nominal values when you are measuring with a CAD model.
- Automatically generate section inspections when a section plane is selected.
Optimize your manufacturing with adaptive fixturing, on-machine verification, electrode inspection, and clay milling.
- Minimize setup times with adaptive fixturing.
- Calibrate machine tools to optimize accuracy.
- Verify your machining with machine tool probing.
- Integrate inspection into electrode design and manufacturing.
- In-process measurement quantifies variation and provides a basis for automation or improvement.